Dermamelan Intimate ‒ depigmentation and rejuvenation of intimate areas. This is a unique all-in-one treatment – a medical peel that brightens and unifies the skin tone in the intimate areas, and improves its firmness and appearance.
- excessive pigmentation of the intimate area, inner surface of the thighs, and groin.
How to prepare for the procedure:
- A medical consultation is with a dermatologist is necessary to be qualified for the procedure.
Procedure description and effects:
- The dermamelan intimate method is a two-phase procedure.
- Phase 1: a 3-4 mm thick depigmentation mask is applied to the indicated areas in the consultation room. After two hours, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and covered with a layer of crystal mask, which is removed after about 10-15 minutes.
- Phase 2: a specific amount of depigmentation gel-cream should be applied to the treated area at home, 48 hours after the end of phase 1. The doctor indicates for how long the product should be used.
- The treated skin gains a uniform colour and youthful appearance. It becomes visibly brighter and firmer.
After the procedure:
- at-home treatment should be continued according to the doctor’s recommendations
- intensive physical activity should be limited. The patient should not use a swimming pool or sauna for about three weeks after the procedure.
- the application of UV filters is advised.
- skin inflammation in the area to be treated
- pregnancy and nursing